Education is the key to patient satisfaction at Omni Eye Services of Atlanta.
The benchmark for choosing a healthcare provider should be experience, technology, location and how well they educate their patients. We feel, the more you know about eyecare, the better equiped you will be to ask questions when searching for eyecare services. In addition to the massive amount of information on our website, we want to provide you with even more information from other reliable sources.
Here are a few links to those sites we feel offer unbiased information about eyecare.
Other General and Eye Health Resources on the Web:
- www.goaeyes.com: Georgia Optometric Association
- www.aoa.org: American Optometric Association
- www.medicare.gov: Medicare website
- www.atlantaeyesurgerycenter.com: Our State of the Art Eye Surgery Center!
- www.abopt.org: American Board of Optometry
- www.patienteducationconcepts.com: Patient Education Concepts, Inc.